Open Food Facts is a collaborative project built by tens of thousands of volunteers
and managed by a non-profit organization with 3 employees.
We need your donations to fund the Open Food Facts 2021 budget
and to continue to develop the project. Thank you! ❤️
→Os ingredientes estão listados pela ordem de importância (quantidade).
Lista de ingredientes:
Example of sources: AQUA / WATER Purified water CETEARYL ALCOHOL GLYCERIN ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE Botanical origin STEARAMIDOPROPYL DIMETHYLAMINE MUSA PARADISIACA FRUIT JUICE/BANANA FRUIT JUICE Banana GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL Soybean oil HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL Sunflower oil COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL Coconut oil SODIUM HYDROXIDE ** COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE Botanical origin HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL CITRIC ACID LACTIC ACID TARTARIC ACID CETYL ESTERS POTASSIUM SORBATE SODIUM BENZOATE SALICYLIC ACID LINALOOL BENZYL ALCOHOL PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.L C239429/2) ** Botanical origin Our formula is made with 98% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 2% (indicated with ") ensure good preservation and sensoriality. OUR Comnituents Ultimate Blends Promise Sourced from nature, blended with love by Garnier since 1982, Ultimate Blends promises to be good to your hair and the world we live in. 80 TERRACYCLE Partnered with Terracycle@ Factory committed to sustainability Bottles are 100% recyclable&made to keep beauty products with 50% recycled plastic out of landfills
If this product has an ingredients list in Língua portuguesa, please add it.
Editar a página
Análise dos ingredientes:
→ A análise basea somente nos ingredientes listados e não leva métodos de processamento em conta.